I'm old :(

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fucking hell mate here's a tip, if you are with 6 birds in town at 5am stop browsing Bluemoon.

Lol you always have to act like you dont really care browsing on the phone while surrounded by beautiful girls makes them think "who the hell is this guy he doesnt even care, I have to try harder to get his attention". I know what I am doing. Plus footy over women everytime, its my religion.

Kun Aguero said:
Today I'm 24:( BUT on the plus side tonight I'm off to Tiger Tiger.

Happy birthday Dave Duke x
FUCK OFF..........24........old! Tell you what, when you get to Tiger Tiger, have a look around and you'll have one of the following thoughts:

1. 'WOW, this is going to be a fucking great night. Going to get pissed and try my luck with one of them in the corner'

2. 'Fuck me, look at the state of some of these cunts. Fucking blokes with hair gel and the collars of their shirts turned up - act your fucking age! Christ, look at her over there, if she was a daughter of mine I'd never let her out looking like that....the fucking skip rat.'

If it's 1, then you're still young, if it's 2 - then welcome to my world and all the other old farts on here.

didactic said:
Happy birthday blue, where are you in town tell me where?. PM me your number there are 6 girls here who are arguing with me. The oldest one is 26 and is asking if you are calling her old?.

Need you to come over and sort this out!.

*note to self* when out in clubs come on Bluemoon.

didactic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fucking hell mate here's a tip, if you are with 6 birds in town at 5am stop browsing Bluemoon.

Lol you always have to act like you dont really care browsing on the phone while surrounded by beautiful girls makes them think "who the hell is this guy he doesnt even care, I have to try harder to get his attention". I know what I am doing. Plus footy over women everytime, its my religion.

I bet if those "6 beautiful girls" knew what you were actually trying to validate your imaginative alter ego on a football forum then they'd be off quicker than the '10 to 2er' who gave you a pity smile last month.

Merry Christmas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.