I'm sorry!!!

Surrey Blue

As an exiled mancunian and former season ticket holder i only get to go to a handpicked number of games due to work and location. I am beginning to think that i am a curse.

These are my 4 games so far this season -

Chelsea H - Lost
Fulham A - Draw
Everton H - Lost
Portsmouth A - Pathetic

I think its clear that i should steer clear of any more games this season to prevent a) relegation and b) my sanity.

sorry to all who travelled today

Surrey Blue said:
As an exiled mancunian and former season ticket holder i only get to go to a handpicked number of games due to work and location. I am beginning to think that i am a curse.

These are my 4 games so far this season -

Chelsea H - Lost
Fulham A - Draw
Everton H - Lost
Portsmouth A - Pathetic

I think its clear that i should steer clear of any more games this season to prevent a) relegation and b) my sanity.

sorry to all who travelled today

at least you didn't travel all the way and back from manchster today to watch that

City are the sort of team that defy common logic - pick a soft 'un and they'll get pissed on, choose a toughie, they may get beat but they'll put on a performance. Go fearing the worst, and a pleasant surprise. I thought Hull would do us, as I did Pompey at home. I know nowt. Get a fixture list, turn it over, and stick a pin in and see what you have pricked on the other side!

the ticket cost me 38 quid today (extorsion) but i tend to part with the money like i do when putting a bet on. i expect to lose and hold no hope although now and again when your least expecting it your number comes up. i am still waitin for my numbers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.