I'm Taking a Break From Bluemoon

Steven Gerrard said:
is ths some sort of attention seeking thread from the poster ? ;-)

nope, theres nowt happening, and for my own health, i dint want to be getting my hopes up to be let down, and find out that actually sweet fuck all is happening

mancityscot said:
Steven Gerrard said:

nope, theres nowt happening, and for my own health, i dint want to be getting my hopes up to be let down, and find out that actually sweet fuck all is happening

well why dont you just think to yourself whats the truth which is ....nobody really knows anything so dont believe anything what you read ?

if i believed one person on here i would lose my marbles but because i take it at face value for what it is which is..nobody knows anything so just read and laugh at people who think they do know ITK ;-)

holy shit go already. Not only do you make a thread to annouce your leaving, you hang around and reply to every post in it.

mancityscot said:
Steven Gerrard said:

I thought you were going...hurry up ..it's best not to drag things out is it ?

:*)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.