Imaginary Cards Question

ifiwasarichfan said:
Soulboy said:
Still not convinced it was a sending off...

Tevez against Newcastle, similar position, foul when the "last man", a goal scoring opportunity, yet just a booking.

Chamakh had let the ball run away from him and it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity... in my opinion.

But Clattenburg has previous with us, so no real surprise the twat ignored Fabregas' indiscretions and sent Boyata off.

Cheating hair weave tosser.

Is this the incident where the Newcatle player according to the Replays took the Ball and not the Man and was outside the area anyway ?

We realy need to move on from hiding behind imaginary poor Refereeing decisions. Last night and today it's been like the Forums been impersonating Neil Warnock or Big Fat Sam.

Did you see the Burnley v. Reading game at the weekend?

First goal for Reading was a penalty... the forward went past the centre half, clear goal scoring opportunity, tripped up. penalty... and a booking.

And the Reading foward had the ball under control at the time as well, unlike Chamakh who didn't.

Boyata's tackle wasn't a sending off.

Whether you like the decision or not... you move on and leave me to comment as I see fit.

Fair enough?

PS You really do need to read up the laws of the game with regard to "taking the ball"... you might be surprised that it was most definitely a penalty... and even the referees have admitted that.

Probably was a sending off??
But if the tosser Fabregas was confident of beating us,even if we had 15 men. Why the fuck was he urging the ref to send Boyata off.

Royton Blue said:
But if the tosser Fabregas was confident of beating us,even if we had 15 men. Why the fuck was he urging the ref to send Boyata off.

Always admired Fabrigas,But yesterday was well out of order.....twat.

Royton Blue said:
Fabregas and Song were writhing around on the ground pleading to the ref every time De Jong tackled them. You'd have thought that Wenger the disciple of Fair Play, would have told his players not to take advantage of the De Jong hysteria and to respect a fello pro.

I agree to a certain point but aren't football fans precious?
Had that been Tevez running at one of Arsenal's defenders, there would have been 45k blues waving imaginary cards, shouting "off, off, off". You can't have it both ways.

It is cheating and gamesmanship, no question, but so is claiming a throw when it's clearly the "other way" or a striker claiming a corner after a sh*t shot (that get's right on my tits!).

Should be an automatic yellow IMO. I'm sure unsporting behavior could cover it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.