Imagine keegan in charge now

I can just picture him now, sitting on the bench. in the rain with his leather jacket pulled up around his ears, pretending he is somewhere else. No thanks.

Carl_Man_City said:
Yeah we'd score 10 every game. Bring Pearce back whilst your at it we wouldn't have conceded yet if he was in charge!!
Great post, spot on!

keegan admitted he'd lost his passion on more than one occasion. i always got the feeling he didn't like the battle required to win honours. he'd have stayed at newcastle 1st time round if they'd won the league. a bottler who'd have shit himself under this pressure

twinkletoes said:
We played better under Svennis.

First half of the season we did besides i dont want the money grabbing **** anywhere near my club.plus his last home game in charge was a joke.

Can anyone tell me what it was that made the Keegan rant. What did Fergie say to make Keegan loose it like that , I cant remember

can never understand why people slag kegan, the year we went up was the bast football i'd seen since joe and malc, kegan was let down by our board so he went

Cityfan1977 said:
Can anyone tell me what it was that made the Keegan rant. What did Fergie say to make Keegan loose it like that , I cant remember

baconface suggested that forest wouldn't put as much effort in against newcastle because stuart pearce's testimonial (against newcastle) was coming up. also something similar about newcastle at leeds.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 pm --<br /><br />
chinley blues said:
can never understand why people slag kegan, the year we went up was the bast football i'd seen since joe and malc, kegan was let down by our board so he went

how was he let down by the board? they said no more money until vuoso plays?

citykev28 said:
Cityfan1977 said:

baconface suggested that forest wouldn't put as much effort in against newcastle because stuart pearce's testimonial (against newcastle) was coming up. also something similar about newcastle at leeds.

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:02 pm --

chinley blues said:

how was he let down by the board? they said no more money until vuoso plays?
after getting them up he was given fcuk all, had take players at the end of there
playing days.

how can any city fan slag keegan.seen some of the most entertaining football ever at this club when he was manager.remember when ali b did a back heel chip and goater smashed it in.was it against gillingam.fuckin mega

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.