Immigrants threaten UK fish stocks.

mammutly said:
Right, you bastards obviously don't care about the poor fish and I've had it up to the gills. On the scale of things it's not a big issue, Not something you'd want to get battered over. But what you are going to do when all the fish have gone and the immigrants come after your other pets. Won't be so funny then, will it?

Oh sorry, you'll have to excuse me as I'm a fishing Sturgeon and didn't realise it was taken so seriously ;-)

smudgedj said:
mammutly said:
Right, you bastards obviously don't care about the poor fish and I've had it up to the gills. On the scale of things it's not a big issue, Not something you'd want to get battered over. But what you are going to do when all the fish have gone and the immigrants come after your other pets. Won't be so funny then, will it?

Oh sorry, you'll have to excuse me as I'm a fishing Sturgeon and didn't realise it was taken so seriously ;-)

I just thought people needed pouting in their plaice over this issue, but the shoal thing seems to have made me look a sprat.

If they think they'll get away with this they must have been prawn yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.