Impetigo FTW

Voodoo at the Bluewatch game

fonejacker.jpg

Hmmm well looks like the suckers are finishing work round about now and this wonderful week is drawing to a close for me. I've had a fantastic time I really have. I've had nice fat lie-ins evry day, sometimes teasing myself my setting the snooze again and again and again. I've been goin to the gym, ate lot's of food, tied up a few loose ends, smoked plenty of jazzies, received a couple of blowjobs, and got Swindon promoted to the Premiership on Football Manager.

As I write I am fighting the tears back, an opportunity like this may not come round for a long time, if ever. Impetigo - a once in a lifetime opportunity. At least I can look back on how wonderful this week has been and just keep my fingers crossed for another bout of this wonderful infection sometime soon

or just join me in my proffesion, sounds like a normal week in the office. Except the gym thing of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.