Important Info from City - Arrive early tomorrow

manchester blue said:
Mothball said:
That is about as clear as fkn mud?! I have read it 6 times and still don't understand! WTF is service diversion works?!

Gas or electric underground services I would guess in readiness for expansion of south stand.

Exactly right!

Pipes/wires etc under the ground in way of new stand - they have to move them first before they start piling/digging foundations etc - planning app for this piece of work was put in separately and already approved
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/ServiceDiversion.jpg[/bigimg]

Passed the ground earlier and there are lots of new signs directing fans around the hoardings that surround the works

Carver said:
If you normally go towards the stadium from the ASDA corner, where B Of The Bang used to be and go down the temporary tarmac next to where they are building the bridge to the new training complex you can't turn left and walk behind the South Stand because they have dug a hole across the concourse. You can only get in one of the entrances for level 1 at that end (K1) . You can use the 2 entrances in the North East corner as well (B1 & B2), just to the left of the stage in city square.

If you are in the South Stand round to the Colin Bell Stand to the left of the away supporters (when viewing the pitch) you'll have to walk down the road and enter the stadium where the players normally drive their cars in.

Thanks Carver, that's really helpful. I usually park at the Velodrome and come in at the Asda corner to go left to CBS entrance T. Think I'LL risk the canal towpath tomorrow and come up by the metro on Joe Mercer Way. That's if I don't get delayed by the temporary lights near the Bank just past McVities on Birdall Lane. There's rumours its going to be made one way you know?

G-Star Medium Rare said:
Carver said:
If you normally go towards the stadium from the ASDA corner, where B Of The Bang used to be and go down the temporary tarmac next to where they are building the bridge to the new training complex you can't turn left and walk behind the South Stand because they have dug a hole across the concourse. You can only get in one of the entrances for level 1 at that end (K1) . You can use the 2 entrances in the North East corner as well (B1 & B2), just to the left of the stage in city square.

If you are in the South Stand round to the Colin Bell Stand to the left of the away supporters (when viewing the pitch) you'll have to walk down the road and enter the stadium where the players normally drive their cars in.

Thanks Carver, that's really helpful. I usually park at the Velodrome and come in at the Asda corner to go left to CBS entrance T. Think I'LL risk the canal towpath tomorrow and come up by the metro on Joe Mercer Way. That's if I don't get delayed by the temporary lights near the Bank just past McVities on Birdall Lane. There's rumours its going to be made one way you know?

Love 'Early Doors'.

bluesteve said:
G-Star Medium Rare said:
Carver said:

Love 'Early Doors'.

But not have as much fun as "Back Doors"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.