Impressive i.e pre orders

bzekosilva said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
One thing i will say

The sizes come up a bit small on the away shirt

Do you reckon i think they fit nicely? I found last years came up too small i think these ones fit beautifully

Well turns out im wrong anyway. Last seasons 38 fit me with some room. This seasons 38 is quite tight but my missus reminded me i have changed size in the last 2 months
In other news i love the away kit, it is my new love

anyone got a pic of the shirt with the badges on? never had badges on my shirts before and was wondering before i buy what it looks like. seen it on the shirt on the city store but wouldn't mind seeing it on a real shirt. also where are the badges positioned on the sleeve, near the bottom or in the middle?

banbury_blue said:
I work for bloody Royal Mail and spent all morning trying to find my shirt.. didn't arrive

Now worried about the sizing.. I bought the England Home shirt during the Euros and fitted a 42, usually I have been 44 on City shirts, so I was bold and ordered a 42 with gold badges.. If I need to get the next size up will I be able to return the shirt, as it has the badges, but no name or number?

Hey, Im from Banbury !!! We're few and far between in this neck of the woods, ey !

I'm normally a 42 but felt a bit tight around the neck and arms so just got the next size up and fits great, lovely kit and me and my son got lots of compliments on it yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.