In Game Thread: Supersport United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
toddluvzgta said:
Pellegrini is underestimating this S. African side. what sort of bloody lineup is this

probably just putting them in the shop window for clubs to gage an interest in buying them ..... obviously they are staying with us now if they play this shite lol

toddluvzgta said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
toddluvzgta said:
Pellegrini is underestimating this S. African side. what sort of bloody lineup is this

its a pre season friendly, basically a training match right now. He wants to see what veryone is like

had my memory refreshed there mate

why complain about the line up then. what did you expect

I know someone else said this earlier, and I realize it is a pre-season friendly but why isn't it possible for us to thrash every opponent we face like Bayern Munich for example.

Matty said:
Saif1994 said:
Matty said:
Unfortunately Suarez is suffering from the same issue he's always struggled with today, a total lack of strength that sees him far to easily knocked off the ball. I'd hoped he'd of bulked out a bit by now, it's a real issue as it doesn't matter how skilful you are if you're incapable of handling the physical side of the game.

Don't agree at all. He does not need to become any more physical than he is now. All he needs is more game time to improve his confidence. He has a lot of technical ability and he is only 20 now. Of course he can put on a bit more muscle mass as long as it does not affect his strengths.
Well, football is all about opinions, so you're entitled to yours, even if it is wrong.

Haha thats a nice way of saying "Keep believing your stupid opinion" :P

NoahCity said:
I know someone else said this earlier, and I realize it is a pre-season friendly but why isn't it possible for us to thrash every opponent we face like Bayern Munich for example.

Yeh I said that. I don't really know. Maybe because we don't have all our starters back yet and Bayern have Robben etc. back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.