In Game Thread: Supersport United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know these games are meant to be "fitness" games, but obviously they are set up in countries to market the club commercially.

If we lose games, how is that going to make us look attractive "commercially" and if its just a case of "fitness" why not just do it here at home?

losing games in "advertising" games is just embarassing.

Milner7 said:
andrewmswift said:
boyata gives the ball away again in dangerous place, not sharp so far but then again he hasn't had much gametime anywhere in recent years right?

He was on loan last season but the club he was at called off them loan after a few months as he wasn't good enough

Nastasic gave the ball away twice and was easily out jumped for the first goal and everyone raves about him

Well, time to go off myself.

I cannot live with such failure.

This performance has left me with no will to go on.

My life has no meaning.

Sorry, wanted to sum up the post-match comments for those that don't wish to spend their sunday evening dredging through.

Milner showing again in this game for all his hard work there's just not enough quality. The whole team have been piss poor but dzeko played like he does every game. Shite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.