In the Wigan End

owen-mcfc

What is the script guys ,will there be many blues in the wigs end..
Can they really throw 100s or even 1,000s of blues out ??
Anybody doing it ??
Was in the stokies end last time & got warned by a steward if they started a ruck with me .I would be the one getting slung out ???

If you have a valid legitimate ticket, AND BEHAVE YOURSELF AND KEEP THE NUT DOWN, I'm not sure they can kick you out. Up to the individual to behave. And I'm sure there'll be plenty of blues in the Wigan seats, going by what was said on here about registering with Wigan and acquiring a purchase history.

By the way, the ''you'' was addressed to the general unwashed on here, not you in particular!

owen-mcfc said:
Was in the stokies end last time & got warned by a steward if they started a ruck with me .I would be the one getting slung out ???

Well yeah, because it was the end for Stoke fans and it's easier to throw you out than all of them..

I imagine most of Wembley will be blue though. We seem to be sucking up every available ticket, Wigan end or otherwise.

Anyone else in block 103?.thought it was meant to be neutral but it says Wigan athletic in small letters on ticket.

Wigan tickets not sold out;loads available in 115;114;113;112;111;cat2.All behind the goal;in the first tier.

I have obtained two at Wigan end but they haven't come through Wigan so I am hoping that they are in neutral area, which I think is going to be full of blues. Keeping my mouth shut will be torture!

bluestu1968 said:
I have obtained two at Wigan end but they haven't come through Wigan so I am hoping that they are in neutral area, which I think is going to be full of blues. Keeping my mouth shut will be torture!
A potential kicking will be far worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.