In the Wigan End

Just a quick message as a Wigan fan to Thank all the City fans for their true sportsmanship yesterday. Both before and after the match we had City lads coming up wishing us all the best and after the final whistle I lost count of the number shaking our hands and saying they were made up for us. Lets be honest you lads in the future will have loads to celebrate I'm sure. For us this could be the pinnacle. The irony is I remember the '1-0 in your cup final chants' you sang to us in the lower leagues not long back. Good luck. Lets hope you can retain your Manager. At a time your biggest rivals are potentially in a state of upheaval I can't see the sense in doing the same.

Bigroy said:
Just a quick message as a Wigan fan to Thank all the City fans for their true sportsmanship yesterday. Both before and after the match we had City lads coming up wishing us all the best and after the final whistle I lost count of the number shaking our hands and saying they were made up for us. Lets be honest you lads in the future will have loads to celebrate I'm sure. For us this could be the pinnacle. The irony is I remember the '1-0 in your cup final chants' you sang to us in the lower leagues not long back. Good luck. Lets hope you can retain your Manager. At a time your biggest rivals are potentially in a state of upheaval I can't see the sense in doing the same.

Thanks fella and good luck for the last two games.
Spot on about our manager too.

Bigroy said:

Cheers Roy. I was in the Wigan seats and had a good craic with you lot.
Hope you beat the drop.

Bigroy said:

You deserved it more than us...oh! and beat those red cunts on your next visit to Wembley

Watching the emotions of the Wigan fans in the last ten minutes reminded me of how we used to be.

Well done Wigan, you and your fans deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.