In your lifetime the worst ever City player was..........

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
meeesh said:
No way the worst you seen surely ?

You aint seen many games if he was your pick,saved us from going down him

Been going for 29 years mate. Awful player and exceptionally lazy.

Each to his own like, but noway. ^^^^

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Lee Crooks who I remember was on the P11 bus to a game at Maine Road with his boots.
He played that day also Lee Bradbury and Gerry Creaney were awful.

Oh I almost forgot Neil Heaney.

i copped with a bird in royale's one night and told her i was lee crooks. she was a right tidy piece. i was well up for her but then she invited me round for tea at her parents' house. she said her old man would love to meet me because he was a season ticket holder at maine road.

kavilashvilla,think his name was,kinkys mate who couldn't even stand up in a pair of boots let alone play football & jo,roque cruz,lee bradbury,terry phelan,steve mcmanaman,

Simon Colosimo must go close as far as the 21st century is concerned.

So many to chose from before that, Scott Hiley, Simon Rodger, Darren Wassall from the twilight years.

I remember being horribly underimpressed by Jimmy Conway when he signed as Colin Bell's replacement but nobody could live up to that billing.

Mine goes back to 1964, Barry Stobart, probably would have forgotten him by now, except for all of those bloody lorries ...................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.