In Your Opinion, the Greatest album ever made...

Well for me (only 18) it has to be:

Arctic-Monkeys-Whatever-People-S-34.jpg

Literally every song I enjoy, and know all the words to!

Meester Pees said:
Swales lives said:

Can't argue with any of those.

Queen is dead isnt even the smiths best album in my opinion
I think Meat is Murder is a far better album

my top 5 albums in no order

meat is murder -the smiths
is this it - the strokes
second coming - the stone roses
night creatures and the sons of becker - the coral
weezer (blue album 1994/5) - weezer

nevilletogoater-in said:
Pigeonho said:
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon. There isn't a track on it which anyone should ever skip, ever. Can listen to that over and over again.

This all day long mate. For me personally this album has got everything you could ever wish for, plus it's nearly 40 years old.

After a break of a few years I picked this up again recently and it STILL seems fresh and vibrant. The music hasn't dated much, the production doesn't seem old hat but just as importantly the themes addressed are still as relevant as ever. Maybe it's just the banality of X-Factor product that makes me appreciate it so.

Definitely Maybe? I put What's The Story ahead by a couple of furlongs. Definitely does sound fresh and there are some good tracks but it's freshness transcends the boundary into full-on naivety at times. Some of the lyrics are positively cringeworthy.

citykev28 said:
GrumpyFrog said:
Definitely Maybe? I put What's The Story ahead by a couple of furlongs. Definitely does sound fresh and there are some good tracks but it's freshness transcends the boundary into full-on naivety at times. Some of the lyrics are positively cringeworthy.

such as?
I know a girl called elsa shes into alca selsa....
she done it with a doctor on a helicoptor etc etc

and also lyrically live forever is pretty piss poor the first couple of lines are terrible
maybe dont really wanna know how ya garden grows i just wanna fly
lately did you even feel pain in morning rain ........ just anything to rhyme till the song get brilliant and rhymes actually are worth it
maybe i just wanna fly wanna live dont wanna die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.