IN YOUR OPINION WHO WAS THE BEST CITY PLAYER Vs EVERTON

Although Zab ran him a close second, overall, Shaun - for me, easily the best bit of business over the summer!

P.S. The comments about Hughes' signings are also bang on. Kompany, Zabaleta and SWP, contrary to Robbie's comments, ARE winners! Conversely, his best mate, Elano, is not good enough - no pace, no motor, can't tackle and doesn't deliver consistently. I know on his day he has looked superb, but he is 27, not a kid, and needs to do it 'week-in ,week-out'.

bigquinn772 said:
Zabby followed closely by Hart.

Why was Hart good? I was at the game and thought he was ok/average but not good. Positionally he was poor and his kicking was dire. A couple of great stops granted, one in-particular which deviated in the air viciously, and the one low down to his left in the first half. But apart from that, there were equally a couple of dodgy punches and also a simple shout to Dunne in the final minute of "My Ball" wouldn't have resulted in the corner being conceded. Plus he should have come and collected/punched the ball from that corner which landed on the edge of the six yard box. However the only person to blame for the defeat is the manager, once again his tactics/team selection were aweful.

Got to have been zabaleta work rate was good and is strong.

Kompany also played ok but was beaten a little by the man marking fellani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.