Incident In Vermilion Car Park After Game

Saw some commotion in the Vermilion car park leaving the game today.
Heard some noise and turned around and some poor woman was flat out on the pavement with two blokes helping her. One other fella was chasing after a blue Mitsubishi ASX and banging on the side, so I assume he was in some way responsible. He didn't stop.

Anyway, if anyone was directly involved I managed to get a photo of him and his reg. He didn't seem best pleased about it!
DM me if you need it for reporting or whatever.

If you were the driver, why didn't you stop!?
Like yourself Tom me and my son saw somebody being helped up on the pavement as we walked towards our car. We didn't see what happened and just thought someone fell. I saw someone run towards a blue car and I heard a noise which I assumed was him banging on the car. Nothing else seemed to happen. The driver was stuck in traffic so couldn't move away at speed. Everything then just seemed to settle down. Hope whoever it was that was on the floor is ok.

I’m not sure of the status of zebra markings in a car park, most drivers ignore them, especially on Supermarket car parks. It’s definitely an accident waiting to happen, as unfortunately seems to be the case here. Let’s hope the lady is OK, and the idiot is sorted out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.