Signings:
Savinho, £34.1M
Timeo Whisker, £0.25M
İlkay Gündoğan, free transfer (pending)
Divin Mubama, £1.5M (pending)

Total incoming: +£154.15M
Total outgoing: -£35.85M
Net: +£118.3M
I’m not one to bang the net spend drum but that’s some unreal business we’ve done this summer and if Cancelo goes that figure will be even higher, although I’d still expect some of it to be offset by a couple more incomings.

Funny seeing many of the Arsenal/Liverpool net spend mouth-breathers go quiet of late.

I’m not one to bang the net spend drum but that’s some unreal business we’ve done this summer and if Cancelo goes that figure will be even higher, although I’d still expect some of it to be offset by a couple more incomings.

Funny seeing many of the Arsenal/Liverpool net spend mouth-breathers go quiet of late.
Could see maybe 1 or 2 more youth players go and Kabore

Smart cheap incomings so far don’t think the new striker if it’s the guy in Scotland will be expensive leaves us lots for next year or maybe something last minute I want a fullback won’t happen not sure if it should be left or right assume Gundo is the cover for Rodri but don’t know as he played further forward

I hope Pep continues to point out our net spend this summer vs rivals in the pressers. even if he gets an unrelated questions like is Rodri injured, he should answer with rags spend vs ours this summer and if that means rags need to finish top2 and put the pressure on them haha.

I think if cancelo goes and the current net is +118m then we will break brightons record for highest net profit from player trading in a single window

I hope Pep continues to point out our net spend this summer vs rivals in the pressers. even if he gets an unrelated questions like is Rodri injured, he should answer with rags spend vs ours this summer and if that means rags need to finish top2 and put the pressure on them haha.

I think the response must be “how can we compete?”

@_joebray
Cancelo's exit for £21m takes City's summer sales agreed to £145m, with potentially another £42m in add-ons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.