Indecent Proposal ?

Since my missus is a tarquin I'd have to charge £5 m in line with their ticket prices, mind you, for that money they can keep her, as long as they give me back the car keys she's fucked off with atm.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Her body. Her call.

I'd rather she fucked someone as a result of lust or drugs rather than money though to be honest.

A million or not, it's tacky. I wouldn't be banging a girl that gauche.
Not voluntarily, maybe.

But it's a weird question. You don't give a shiney shite whoever your wife/gf has been with before (that's how I think anyway) and whoever she moves onto if/when it all breaks down. ah, well.... but your head if someone paid your missus money to spend a night with her? You'd never get over that IMO.
Never.

It's the money that makes it dirty.

If a guy is into watching his wife bang other guys or whatever, that's cool. It's not something I'd be into but it's innocent enough.

If a guy only lets guys bang his wife for financial gain it seems really grim.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:47 pm --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Her body. Her call.

I'd rather she fucked someone as a result of lust or drugs rather than money though to be honest.

And here was me thinking you were a fellow pimp

#let down

Gonna go slap my woman up I'm so annoyed!!

It's the principle.

I win pussy with a mixture of my face, my charm and numerous massive lies. No chance I'm selling that on to some twat with no face and no charm but a fat wallet!

I implement the D.E.N.N.I.S. system to perfection, you can't put a price on that.

TheMightyQuinn said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Her body. Her call.

Not voluntarily, maybe.

But it's a weird question. You don't give a shiney shite whoever your wife/gf has been with before (that's how I think anyway) and whoever she moves onto if/when it all breaks down. ah, well.... but your head if someone paid your missus money to spend a night with her? You'd never get over that IMO.
Never.

If a guy is into watching his wife bang other guys or whatever, that's cool. It's not something I'd be into but it's innocent enough.

If a guy only lets guys bang his wife for financial gain it seems really grim.

Don't think the op was talking about regular occurrences it was a one off 5million quid opportunity but I'm with SHWC on this don't think many blokes could cope after

BlueBearBoots said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Not voluntarily, maybe.

Never.

Don't think the op was talking about regular occurrences it was a one off 5million quid opportunity but I'm with SHWC on this don't think many blokes could cope after

I only hope all the female posters note that it was me and only me who stated it was the woman's body and therefore her choice.

They will all want to bang me, I hope.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueBearBoots said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I only hope all the female posters note that it was me and only me who stated it was the woman's body and therefore her choice.

Have you got 5 mill? Lol

TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueBearBoots said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Bang you in the face maybe

And no, not with my vagina :)

bobmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BlueBearBoots said:

You seem a very progressive girl bob, it's nice that you can talk about your vagina in such a frank and open manner.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

You seem a very progressive girl bob, it's nice that you can talk about your vagina in such a frank and open manner.
It's my word of the week starting today.

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
bobmcfc said:

You should start a new thread entitled "My Vagina" a sort of monologue if you will, but where we could all chip in and discuss it in a sensible and adult manner.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:

You should start a new thread entitled "My Vagina" a sort of monologue if you will, but where we could all chip in and discuss it in a sensible and adult manner.

No thanks

I think I'm going to bugger off now because I'm bored and might watch something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.