Indecent Proposal ?

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
My eldest grandson is poorly. He has "chicken pops" although he is adamant that he doesn't because "I haven't had any popcorn chicken grandad honest" He's only 3 and he is absolutely covered in them, poor little thing even has them on his eyelids. I made an emergency dash to the chemist early for some more calamine. There is a gel spray that you can get now. A 60ml bottle is nearly £9, robbing twats.

Awww my grandson has Dylan pox ( he calls it) lol he's only 2

What a strange coincidence, my grandson is called Dylan too.

Oh god am I so drunk I forgot I was married to you? Hahah

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Awww my grandson has Dylan pox ( he calls it) lol he's only 2

Unless that's you snoring on the couch I think you're safe.

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:

Haha it's such a shame for the little guys my Dylan is covered in them too but at least he's got it out of the way

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Haha it's such a shame for the little guys my Dylan is covered in them too but at least he's got it out of the way

We've been waiting for the youngest to get them too, but so far no sign.
I know what you mean about getting them out of the way early. My lad James didn't get them until he was about 17 and he seemed to suffer more than young uns do.

stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:

I know what you mean about getting them out of the way early. My lad James didn't get them until he was about 17 and he seemed to suffer more than young uns do.

I know what you mean, i got VD out the way early on, it's freed me up for more exotic diseases later on in life. x

Corky's Landlady said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

I know what you mean, i got VD out the way early on, it's freed me up for more exotic diseases later on in life. x

Red galloping mange ? I heard it's mainly passed by gingers and you have been with Corky.

Corky's Landlady said:
stony said:
BlueBearBoots said:

You are soooo adventurous and exotic - bet you get lots of pm's on here!!

BlueBearBoots said:
Corky's Landlady said:
stony said:

You are soooo adventurous and exotic - bet you get lots of pm's on here!!

Are you coming on to me? xx<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
Corky's Landlady said:
stony said:

Red galloping mange ? I heard it's mainly passed by gingers and you have been with Corky.

It's hereditary and Corky is strawberry blonde x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.