independiente no 27

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by JULES, 29 Sep 2016.

1. JULES

JULES

watched them last night with an Argentinian mate, he told me we were looking at their no 27, cant remember his name though, young midfielder, 19, looked decent on the ball and a good sense of off the ball movement.
    anyone heard anything?
    sorry if this is old news !

2. Gabriel

Gabriel

Think that might be a very young player named Barco, though his Wikipedia page has him aged 17. There is footage of him on YouTube, and he appears a talented right-footed dribbler. That said, when you see some of the, well let's just say 'agrarian', challenges he takes, I'll be surprised if he has any knee caps left by the time he turns 19. If we are interested in bringing him to Manchester, it could be more a humanitarian gesture. :-)

3. JULES

JULES

ok, he does look like a good prospect though

ADVERTISEMENT

4. KenTheLandlord

KenTheLandlord

He is called Ezequiel Barco. He is 17 but has only started 2 league matches and come on for 2 in the league.

Independiente signed him in July for a 5 year contract. He must be half decent for his age as he came from some tiny club in the interior of Argentina. His agent is a fella called Jorge Griffa who discovered Gabriel Batistuta and Carlos Tevez and was a mate of Bielsa.
    If we were to move for him we would have to nip in before Pochettino who is also in that gang wombled over..

5. Centurions

Centurions

So, who's going to get a shirt with 'Independiente no 27' on the back?

6. JULES

JULES

I will ask my argy mate later and see what he knows