indie music

was thinking along the lines of tv on the radio, modest mouse etc. could never get into the enemy, ill check out the twang and courteeners though

how would you define indie music??? like artic monkeys etc??

its all about punk and rock mate! stone roses, the smiths, red hot chili peppers, dead kennedys, jimi hendrix, iggy pop and the stooges, morrissey, ian brown, sex pistols, new order just to name a few ;)

blue_chili_pepper said:
how would you define indie music??? like artic monkeys etc??

its all about punk and rock mate! stone roses, the smiths, red hot chili peppers, dead kennedys, jimi hendrix, iggy pop and the stooges, morrissey, ian brown, sex pistols, new order just to name a few ;)

indie used to be lesser known bands on smaller labels, these days it seems to be the likes of arctic monkeys and such getting their music across on myspace etc. dont know what it is but i would mostly listen to US indie. band of horses, cold war kids etc. i was hoping some of you could point me in the direction of a few UK indie bands. i like the wombats and bloc party but havent heard any new UK indie acts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.