Individual Match Tickets

cant order anything as i have them in my basket but it wont let me allocate to friends and family so cant checkout as my name is against too many tickets

I’ve finally got onto the system but it won’t let me buy as it needs a “mobile pass” but says I havent got one. How do I use the I’ve used in the past? FFS

Finally managed to get my two Fulham tickets. For anyone who was struggling before with the Mobile Pass nonsense, it's now also giving the Mobile Ticket option.

Also, I'm still in a queue on my laptop with 27 mins to go. But when I tried on my phone, it let me straight in. No idea why but that might be worth trying for the rest of you.

Its now letting me select tickets for sections and then saying the seat is not available. Have tried different blocks, rows and seats and get the same. Incredible.

I can't believe the club have overridden the loyalty points system. I'm fine as a seasoncard holder, but feel so angry for our actual fans who have been going for donkeys years.

We should be taking this further really with a protest. It's alright people booting off at kick-off times and calling other blues 'dickheads', we need to come together on this issue and show our club we're not happy. They've effectively stopped any non-seasoncard holder from attending games this season in one swoop, in favour of tourists and black market sales. The stadium and/or ticket office would be getting burned down over this in other parts of the world. Unforgivable.

I completely agree with you, but our fans don't protest, as I found out to my cost with the Charity Shield. And of course, what became blatantly apparent was that even if every loyal legacy fan said enough is enough, then there are now tens of thousands ready to step up and take their place! In short, non seasoncard holders are now screwed with regards to watching City consistently.

However shit the football might have been in the 70s/80s, don't tell me that every legacy member struggling to buy a single match ticket today, wouldn't readily go back to paying cash at a turnstile at Maine Road on a Saturday at 3pm.

Finally managed to get my two Fulham tickets. For anyone who was struggling before with the Mobile Pass nonsense, it's now also giving the Mobile Ticket option.

Also, I'm still in a queue on my laptop with 27 mins to go. But when I tried on my phone, it let me straight in. No idea why but that might be worth trying for the rest of you.

We had that option but it was up in the gods. We arent doing that journey to be up there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.