Individual Match Tickets

Is there a queue for the que here? I've been at since 9.45 and am still queuing despite getting to the front of one queu.

Oh joy, I'm back in the queue, wait time one hour.

Managed to get scousers, United, Fulham an Bournemouth so far.

Fell at the last hurdle twice for West Ham and now sold out.

Did well to get United. I kept getting ’unavailable’ or ‘create membership’. Managed to get Fulham, Forest and Brighton only before it feckin’ crashed again. Whoever’s in charge of this shit show should be horse whipped

What's this FV page I keep hearing about?
The Ticket forum mate, weeks before each home game, ST holders post their tickets if they're not going at face value.

I've used it a few times over the years and never had an issue.

I'm back in a queue which is over an hour. Managed to get most homes between now and Jan. Missed out on Utd and WH.

Seriously, the club need to adopt some form of points criteria going forward. Despite revenue they can't keep doing this each year surely?

I think I will just use the FV page later on in the year for all other games.
Hit the back arrow and go again.. a bit of fiddling and you can get back on it... takes a few times though

Oh joy, I'm back in the queue, wait time one hour.

Managed to get scousers, United, Fulham an Bournemouth so far.

Fell at the last hurdle twice for West Ham and now sold out.
Well done mate, good haul there. Managed to get Spurs, Fulham, Brighton - had hoped to get West Ham too but these are the times.

I managed to get tickets for Brighton, Liverpool and the rags. Website was a shambles, very slow, sometimes would Put me in a queue somejmtes would not. Thankful that I got them in the end. Missed out after the Madrid debacle. Seems like others have missed out because of the shit criteria and website but doesn't surprise me. Hope everyone gets what they want.

That’s me done, 2 tickets for four games and been kicked back to the queue. Can’t be arsed anymore. Assume within a few hours every ticket will be gone and that’s all that counts. When I look at the City wider site and see highlights from games at Maine Road and ex fan favourites , I can’t help feel the club has been appropriated and see it as cynical window dressing. That was OUR club, not yours you fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.