Individual Match Tickets

if they're in your friends and family and you sort their membership out you can download their membership pass to your phone as well. I have two membership passes on my phone atm.
Many thanks!

Reactions: cbl
Does anyone know how many matchday members we now have?

The only figure I've seen is for Cityzens (7.5m) last year, but most of those are unlikely to be matchday (and I'd assume they're mostly not paying anything like the £25 it would cost to become a Cityzen in the UK).

Does anyone know how many matchday members we now have?

The only figure I've seen is for Cityzens (7.5m) last year, but most of those are unlikely to be matchday (and I'd assume they're mostly not paying anything like the £25 it would cost to become a Cityzen in the UK).
120,000 members that have attended matches is a figure I've seen( including season ticket holders 40,000?)Don't know where I saw it,or how accurate that is though.Also not sure if that was over 1 season.So going off that there would have been 80,000 qualifying to buy today.

120,000 members that have attended matches is a figure I've seen( including season ticket holders 40,000?)Don't know where I saw it,or how accurate that is though.Also not sure if that was over 1 season.So going off that there would have been 80,000 qualifying to buy today.
At one point I was 413,617 in the queue - but then again I think a few of us were...

At one point I was 413,617 in the queue - but then again I think a few of us were...
are you sure that was the number in front of you? when the queieng first started (after the first set of meltdowns) I had a ticket number of a ridiculous amount like 400,000 but there were only a couple of thousand people 'ahead of me'.

are you sure that was the number in front of you? when the queieng first started (after the first set of meltdowns) I had a ticket number of a ridiculous amount like 400,000 but there were only a couple of thousand people 'ahead of me'.
True. I was told there were 1000 people in front of me. But we were all told a number of things this morning that didn't actually meet with reality, so who knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.