Indoor cats

believe it or not, there is such a thing as house cats who stay indoors/rarely go out. think said cats are the expensive pedigree variety.

We have two of the little fuckers.One only comes round when her other family don't let her in and the other is the wifes favourite thing in the whole world and hardly ever goes out unless i go loopy and chuck it out.

The only Cat we ever had was a outdoor cat. It only came in to get its food and at night in the winter months. The cat often went missing some summer nights no doubt out getting its leg over and would turn up 2 days latter with that look in its face of I got my leg over weres my dinner. Not a big cat fan but Pepe was cool as fuck at times.

you can train dogs to take a shit outdoors, but cats train you to provide them with a box to shit in because they cant be arsed going out when its cold, and the the bastards stratch you to death if you are only 30 seconds late feeding them

Had my cat 10 years and she pretty much hates going out unless it's a really hot summers day. If i do put her out she will sit on the doorstep crying to get in as soon as i do. I threw her out in the snow before and she had a fit, not moved away from the fire in hours :]

Our kittys 12 and all she's bothered about is worshipping the fire god!

when we let her out she goes up to the nearest plant, sniffs it and comes back in again.

s5ye7t.jpg

TonyGrealishstache said:
Just seen an advert peddling special food for indoor cats, WTF?

If you live near a busy road - dont get a cat.
If you live in a high rise - dont get a cat.

I've got two, and can't imagine keeping them indoors.

i live in the cheshire countryside and our cat NEVER goes out.

Any cat, indoor or outdoor has the same basic job in life:-

To be sly, snidey baby killers. They are just waiting for the right moment to sneak into a cot and do some smothering.

And they climb on work sufaces leaving trails of disease.

And they lick plates when you are not looking - usually after licking their poo-soots.

And...................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.