Infantino facing criminal charges

There's no dirt on Gill. He's just a rag twat in a position of power, and he understands local rivalry. Unlike some on here from what I read after derby defeats.
We'd all shaft the rags if we were in his position.
He's very much a Machevellian schemer. As you say he'll shaft but make sure it's a legal one.

seems Sepp Blatter is in big trouble again $1million loan paid to Trinidad and Tobago ?? cash for votes anybody

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53036554
$1m?!?! Small beer.
Let's talk £500m for a FIFA museum.

FIFA lodged a criminal complaint against Blatter.
BBC today - "Fifa, football's world governing body, say Blatter's previous administration cost them 500m Swiss francs (£420m) to renovate "a building that the organisation doesn't own", while also "locking itself into a long-term rental agreement on unfavourable terms".
The bottomless trough continues.
Could be diversionary distraction tactics from Infantino of course.

$1m?!?! Small beer.

BBC today - "Fifa, football's world governing body, say Blatter's previous administration cost them 500m Swiss francs (£420m) to renovate "a building that the organisation doesn't own", while also "locking itself into a long-term rental agreement on unfavourable terms".
Was it within FFP guidance rules though?

$1m?!?! Small beer.

the dirty world of football and its governing body ?

if its bent at the top table you can bet its right across the board and the game of snakes and ladders becomes reality of life. funny things is until the FBI and the BBC got involved everybody knew Fifa was bent. but it took a dodgy vote for a world cup in a nation that paid top dollar for it

like many on here and fans of football in the uk it was a puzzle why england never got another world cup after 1966 ?
well we all know why ? the money it cost to cross palms for votes

how deep does it run at Fifa and its the charity work with unicef could be next ? even if its like £1 pound gone missing you have to be so clean when charity is involved and its not the mount but the crime

Is it just me who thinks things in the football world are starting to ever so slowly unravel..?

Is it just me who has the feeling that our Club are at the eye of a big shit storm that's starting to brew..?

Is it just me who thinks the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold' has a wonderful ring to it..?

Is it just me who thinks all the shit we have had to take over the years is about to be shovelled back to whence it came big time..?

Is it just me who thinks our Chairman and the Club in general have played a blinder and are about to bang a handful of aces down on the table and collect all the chips ..?

To be fair, I think it might just be me..!

Hope I'm wrong..!
I thought it was just me

I wonder where the Ethics Committee are up to with their investigation into the press leaks pertaining to our FFP case.
Wouldn’t surprise me if we agreed to quietly drop the charges after the CAS result to keep things cordial with UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.