Inflatables/Flags banners etc for stoke?

Colin_Bell said:
Would love to see this idea really take off

inflatablebananas.jpg

As I have only been following since we won the league, what is the Banana reference?

Imre.

In the PC world we live in now, waving a blow up banana within 25 yards of a black player would probably be classed as racist and deserving of a 3 year ban!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In the PC world we live in now, waving a blow up banana within 25 yards of a black player would probably be classed as racist and deserving of a 3 year ban!

Stop it............!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 pm --<br /><br />
cheddar404 said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
So, is anybody bothering with inflatables then...........?

I did last night but that's a story for another time.

Hope you are not bringing that particular one then....?!

I got shit for having a banana at Leeds inside the ground early doors from a copper told me I'd be out if I blew it up etc.

Same Copper as the teams came out was stood at the front of the stand looking at us all and scratching his head.

Moral for the platters- If you've got no idea there is no hope.

Stop it............!

-- Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 pm --

cheddar404 said:
So, is anybody bothering with inflatables then...........?

I did last night but that's a story for another time.

Hope you are not bringing that particular one then....?!

I don't have any choice. It's still stuck inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.