inflatables for Wembley

Maine_Road

Calling all blues to bring inflatables to Wembley !!!

For years we have been known for doing things out of the ordinary , from inflatable bananas to the poznan

For some reason we just cant seem to get that electric atmosphere going this season , n I personally think the atmosphere was dead against Wigan in the fa cup final last year

So lets make it an electric party atmosphere against Sunderland in the final , bring any random inflatable from a banana to sharks and beach balls
Show Wembley something it's never seen before

Thousands of random inflatables bouncing around Wembley would look amazing !

Please spread the word to your friends and around twitter and Facebook !!

What's your thoughts blues ?

Thought those happy chappies in the orange coats at Wembley take them off you.. inside or outside the stadium.

No...wear a scarf cheer the team on but leave the inflatable fruit at home. Boring to somebut normal to most

Maine Rd said:
No...wear a scarf cheer the team on but leave the inflatable fruit at home. Boring to somebut normal to most

I thought you were disagreeing with yourself then!

Maine_Road said:
Calling all blues to bring inflatables to Wembley !!!

For years we have been known for doing things out of the ordinary , from inflatable bananas to the poznan

For some reason we just cant seem to get that electric atmosphere going this season , n I personally think the atmosphere was dead against Wigan in the fa cup final last year

So lets make it an electric party atmosphere against Sunderland in the final , bring any random inflatable from a banana to sharks and beach balls
Show Wembley something it's never seen before

Thousands of random inflatables bouncing around Wembley would look amazing !

Please spread the word to your friends and around twitter and Facebook !!

What's your thoughts blues ?
It was dead at the FA Cup Final. You are right.

City fans expected to win, and then were shocked at the poor performance, plus there was the rumours going down to Wembley about mancini etc.

Confident we'll beat Sunderland. We should be back near to full strength by then, and injured players will have been rested and be hungry.

Everyone will be wearing colours, there'll be 35k City fans there. You wont have to worry about the atmosphere. Good to come up against Sunderland too. I like their fans. So much better than the Cockney Reds

I will bring an inflatable DeMichelis. I will put it in an aisle so a whole section of Wembley can drift passed it not just the fucking Chelsea midfield

Inflatables were an embarrassment in the eighties , so let's leave them in the eighties

simon12 said:
I will bring an inflatable DeMichelis. I will put it in an aisle so a whole section of Wembley can drift passed it not just the fucking Chelsea midfield
ha ha ha pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.