inflatables for Wembley

mancityvstoke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Bananas are so 1980s. The 70s would be much cooler, In homage to the fact that we won it twice in that decade. Can't we go with silk scarves around the wrists, tartan and a good old 300 a side punch up in the ground? We could even all wear "man city are magic" rosettes and denim jackets with patches all over. Would look amazing on the telly and really lift the atmosphere.

It would even look as though the Sunderland fans were joining in as they still dress that way.

You've obviously seen me at the game recently

WE ALL AGREE..........

2nw3mzm.jpg
21kcvf6.jpg
2gvlcf7.jpg

I think you were a bit presumptuous getting those two badges on the right made. Remember the lad with the Kaka tattoo?

simon12 said:
I will bring an inflatable DeMichelis. I will put it in an aisle so a whole section of Wembley can drift passed it not just the fucking Chelsea midfield

No........ Not in the aisle......... Put it on the pitch, if it`s a windy day it could track Sunderlands middfield. Better than the real thing !

i think its a good idea tbh thinks like that and smoke bombs get the fans going! and lets be honest we do need to get going! some games its embarrasing how quiet it is!

thank fuck ,people are seeing sence ,with this one,im sure there is hardcore small group of city fans who keep pushing this,its very iffy,is there some kind of rubber fetish,going on here ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.