Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Re: Inflatables Madness for reading game STICKY PLS

Bump. Got loads of Ticker Tape cut up ready and will be handing it out around my area, those of you it did it last season at the Derby lets do it again and add to the Inflatables, remember its on TV and once again we can show the world how it is done. There is no way we can let a game like this pass by, lets make it a CITY Day once again.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Bump. Got loads of Ticker Tape cut up ready and will be handing it out around my area, those of you it did it last season at the Derby lets do it again and add to the Inflatables, remember its on TV and once again we can show the world how it is done. There is no way we can let a game like this pass by, lets make it a CITY Day once again.
Which area?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_194171357272084&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 72084&ap=1</a>

I'm taking my banana and flag. Let's make this game as a special one. Can't wait:) come on city!!!!

Re: inflatables for the reading game

benCTID said:
im_still_here said:
imagine one of these bad boys

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5wjI5J-trI&feature=related[/youtube]

but what do you think they will be like if some1 happend to set a ccouple of smoke bombs off? any stewards on here who can enlighten me?

Life time ban & heavy fine I would think but only if you get caught.
If anyone sits in east level one they could do it when they pass that flag over, you wouldnt be on cctv the only way you would get cort is if someone tells on you.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
It's a nice idea but it all blew on the pitch last time & just created a mess,20,000 blue n white flares is another matter.

Re: inflatables for the reading game

cant spell-dont care said:
benCTID said:
Life time ban & heavy fine I would think but only if you get caught.
If anyone sits in east level one they could do it when they pass that flag over, you wouldnt be on cctv the only way you would get cort is if someone tells on you.

hahaha good idea, but that flag doesnt go over where i am :(

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Which area?
I am normally in 308 but I have to wait to relocate tomorrow. once I know where I am going to be I will let people know on here and hand it around as much as I can. If I am on L2 East Stand I will get as much across the front row as I can as that's where you get a great effect.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm --<br /><br />
bluemanc said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
It's a nice idea but it all blew on the pitch last time & just created a mess,20,000 blue n white flares is another matter.
They soon cleared it mate, that's why we had the guys on stand by, I have already been in touch with the club to give the heads up again.

Mr White said:
Ebay looks cheap for blowups. I just bought two bananas for just over £3 delivered.
I just need tickets now!

As far as i know the 2 banana's dont need tickets to get in, but maybe check with the club to be on the safe side.....

:-)

boom boom.......I'll get me coat !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.