Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Re: Inflatables Madness for reading game STICKY PLS

Anyone sat in 209 I will be in row B and will hand out ticker tape to as many as I can, I will be putting an handful in sandwich bags the same as last years derby.
Anyone else willing to produce some please feel free a block of copy paper from Tescos £2.00 produces mountains of the stuff. Cut length wise into 4 then across about 2 cm.
The place will be rocking hopefully let push the lads on.

Operation one end!
Win it for Nelly!
Ticker tape would be great, also mass selling of inflatables outside the ground
do not come to SS and expect to sit down! STAND UP IF YOU LOVE CITY!

just bid on a 6foot inflatable penis on ebay 2days of bidding left

Banana and blue alien ordered.

we have got to let the other city clubs/groups eg (blue alliance) know about this, weve gotta make it a hamburg

Where's the away fans sitting tomorrow? I can't find the post saying where they've been moved to.

Anyone seen if this is news is spreading around other sites etc. There seem to be loads of interest on here but we are not the only site.

Noticed 3 blocks have disappeared off the OS already today in EL2, going to be interesting to see how many blocks have turned orange by the end of today's ticket sales. With them not even on sale to City Card holders until tomorrow and Access Cards yet to get their chance. Can't see L3 not opening.

Mr White said:
Where's the away fans sitting tomorrow? I can't find the post saying where they've been moved to.
It's next week, and they're sitting in they normal away section in the South Stand.

-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm --

Mr White said:
It's next week, and they're sitting in they normal away section in the South Stand.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
bluewigmcfc said:
just bid on a 6foot inflatable penis on ebay 2days of bidding left
Hahaha, get to do something with it for example on the bell end a cut out of Gary Nevilles face!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.