Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

100%manc said:
I supose I will have to bring my girlfriend :( Going to have to repair her puntcture now intime for sunday

lucky sod...i wish my girlfriend would go down on me. :)

So 1 week and we need to get the ball rolling. Does anybody have a contact for the club to try and get it promoted. I for one will be bringing my inflatables to all cup games from now to the finals (both competitions).

WakeBlue said:
So 1 week and we need to get the ball rolling. Does anybody have a contact for the club to try and get it promoted. I for one will be bringing my inflatables to all cup games from now to the finals (both competitions).

Haha, can imagine people driving up with a car full of inflatables. Quality.

Falz said:
WakeBlue said:

Haha, can imagine people driving up with a car full of inflatables. Quality.

Yeah i got 2 5ft 7 bannanas and a couple of 60 cm monkeys, My cars gonna look fun.

I sent an e mail to the club letting them know what we are trying to do and I have just got this reply

"Thanks for your email this is a great idea. Anything you can do to push out this message would be great, we will be also supporting this message through the website and social media this week.

If you have any further ideas or comments feel free to contact me or our Social Media Executive Chris Nield copied in above.

Regards"

Sounds promising :-)

Ron Burgundy said:
I sent an e mail to the club letting them know what we are trying to do and I have just got this reply

"Thanks for your email this is a great idea. Anything you can do to push out this message would be great, we will be also supporting this message through the website and social media this week.

If you have any further ideas or comments feel free to contact me or our Social Media Executive Chris Nield copied in above.

Regards"

Awesome i just grabbed a couple of people on twitter, so should build up some momentum this week.

You think its too late for them to try and sell some at the ground? With a week to go i think they could get some tunred around.

WakeBlue said:
Ron Burgundy said:

Regards"

Awesome i just grabbed a couple of people on twitter, so should build up some momentum this week.
Can't access my twitter but maybe ask one of the palyers for a re-tweet might get the word around quicker

Ron Burgundy said:

Regards"

Ah right. Hadn't seen that and just e-mailed Danny Wilson.

Ah well, the more the merrier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.