Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

i'm fucked im gonna bring my trusty banana but i dont think i will blow it up because im in the family stand other wise know as the shit stand.
they wont allow it unless lots of people do it.
but i expect to see
singing section,south stand, east stand and colin bell stand with those inflatables
:)
"lets all go banana's" :D

will there be anything in any other sections?

or just south stand and kippax. Becuase I have a bannana but im in the colin bell.

Re: inflatables for the reading game

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
If you're going to sing that song, sing what we did in Turin and change it to..
"This is what we do... our lives are different , this is what we do"
and then wave the bats and flamingos and dinosaurs etc.

Agree with the posters on here lets get the Hamburg atmosphere going again. maybe the club could distribute the flags again as well ( help someone please... pass this on to them), after all we can take them all the way to Wembley afterwards. Ive just renewed my 5 tickets for the game, two on the cup scheme. Most of them in the North Stand and we will be NOISY all game at least in block 238 anyway. Apologies if anyone can't see behind me but you can always join me in the Poznan that way it won't make a difference. BRING IT ON.
GET IN, im in 237 lad and im worried that nobody will sing. expect me to stand up and sing. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.