Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Re: inflatables for the reading game

im_still_here said:
we need this game like the hamburg game, full of inflatables scarfs flags ect.. lets get eastlands rocking for this game lads, make this sticky or summit lads.

bring your flags

bring your bananas

bring your inflatable penis

bring your paddling pool

bring your aliens

bring your ticker tape

bring your voice and passion

COME ON CITY LETS GET TO WEMBLEY!!!!!!

Anyone know where I can get an inflatable CBL3 from?

it would be even better if every1 in the south stand could get in early like the aris fans did :D

liamctid said:
Right.

Time to stop all the South Stand/Kippax banter bullshit (I've been guilty of it)

This match we are ONE.

Lets make the whole of the South Stand what it should be for this game.

south stand is a shithole nah nah nah

lol jk, i agree we need too be behind that goal and singing our hearts out as one. lets do this :D

but theres one problem will the police/stewards be segregating it again like the did at the fulham game.

As nothing is mentioned on the O/S regarding South Stand season card holders relocating, does this mean than Reading are going to be in L3 East?

I'll be relocating to 114. If anyone stands up in front of me, fully expect a 6 ft 4 mixed race lad to be yelling at you to sit down. That's me btw

I will be standing up at this game if anyone shouts at me to sit down they can expect a 6"7 chinese man (thats me) to tell you to fuck off

Bump. Hopefully, all the signs show we are actually getting the whole south stand! Let's create an immense atmosphere :D

SWP's back said:
I have ordered:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.partyrama.co.uk/scp/Party_Inflatables/Animal_Shape_Inflatables.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.partyrama.co.uk/scp/Party_In ... ables.html</a>

2 cows
1 flamingo
3 dolphins
and a bat (the flying sort)

Mods please sticky
I've ordered
dolphin on a stick
the parrot that sits on you're shoulder
and a shark

If you're going to sing that song, sing what we did in Turin and change it to..
"This is what we do... our lives are different , this is what we do"
and then wave the bats and flamingos and dinosaurs etc.

Agree with the posters on here lets get the Hamburg atmosphere going again. maybe the club could distribute the flags again as well ( help someone please... pass this on to them), after all we can take them all the way to Wembley afterwards. Ive just renewed my 5 tickets for the game, two on the cup scheme. Most of them in the North Stand and we will be NOISY all game at least in block 238 anyway. Apologies if anyone can't see behind me but you can always join me in the Poznan that way it won't make a difference. BRING IT ON.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.