Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

SWP's back said:
victormeldrew.jpg

BillyMC said:
Skashion said:
This is even better for seeing the amount of bananas all around the ground.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQEdrdVQoxA[/youtube]

...agggghhh those yellow bananas, i though you were referring to the blue ones.

Im fucked here arent I!
Lol pretty much. :-)

Just got my banana in the post, it's about 5 foot. Looks amazing with a City shirt and City scarf with aviators glasses on :-)

SS117 said:
Just got my banana in the post, it's about 5 foot. Looks amazing with a City shirt and City scarf with aviators glasses on :-)
so jealous, my stuff better arrive or i'm shopping satuday afternoon!!!!

my shark came today, i gave him a test blow and he is fine, so we are just waiting for the giant clown fish :D

BillyMC said:
We've heard all this inflatables, smoke bombs, and flares shite before. There was about 20 bananas against Hamburg. The atmosphere was created by 40,000 people singing, many after a good few ales in the afternoon, not by a sodding lilo. The whole thing makes most city fans I know cringe with embarassment.

I can just see MOTD cameras zooming in on some numpty crying like scolded child clutching his inflatable penis when we get turned over (as is usual in Quarter finals).

I know Im a miserable ****.

Sorry Billy, but your talking shit. There was more than 20 banana's, and there was hundereds of inflatables in total. How do i know? Cos i bought and took down about 200 on my own. That isn't including what turned up in the SS, or the many blue banana's that people got given to them.

The only part i do agree with is what you put at the end.

BillyMC said:
We've heard all this inflatables, smoke bombs, and flares shite before. There was about 20 bananas against Hamburg. The atmosphere was created by 40,000 people singing, many after a good few ales in the afternoon, not by a sodding lilo. The whole thing makes most city fans I know cringe with embarassment.

I can just see MOTD cameras zooming in on some numpty crying like scolded child clutching his inflatable penis when we get turned over (as is usual in Quarter finals).

I know Im a miserable old git.

:) spot the edit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.