Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

Re: Inflatables Madness for reading game STICKY PLS

Who said anything about balloons? We said ticker tape from the higher tiers which won't reach that far onto the pitch, inflatables (bananas)..they're not going anywhere near the pitch! haha

they do some good inflatables at home bargains. i shall be getting a few from there :)

some ppl moan bout the atmosphere then wen u wanna have sum fun and create some sort of atmosphere people moan about it being pointless against little clubs like reading. who cares who we are playing lets just ave some fun and get behind our team :D

im_still_here said:
some ppl moan bout the atmosphere then wen u wanna have sum fun and create some sort of atmosphere people moan about it being pointless against little clubs like reading. who cares who we are playing lets just ave some fun and get behind our team :D

Totally agree

ChorltonAzzurro said:
im_still_here said:

Totally agree
X2

Ebay looks cheap for blowups. I just bought two bananas for just over £3 delivered.
I just need tickets now!

Re: inflatables for the reading game

benCTID said:
We need to scare the Reading players and act as a 12th man.
Yes! We will do that with an army of inflatable bananas!

Re: inflatables for the reading game

Scottyboi said:
MATCITY said:
I will be standing up at this game if anyone shouts at me to sit down they can expect a 6"7 chinese man (thats me) to tell you to fuck off

If anyone tells me to stop moonwalking they can expect a 7''2 brick shithouse of a russian ( thats me) to tell you to fuck off!

If anyone spills my flask of bovril over my tartan blanket they can expect an 80 year old granny (thats not me) to tell you to kindly go away

Forget about the opposition being a smaller club. I havent been to the new Wembley and in my lifetime the only other visit was v Gillingham.

If we underestimate them what message is that to the players. Lets get behind the team and give ourselves that extra edge. Not many of the Reading players will have experienced an atmosphere like the Hamburg game and could bottle it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.