info update.

spursmad321

I spoke to my source today who confirmed a few things.

1) The eto'o deal was pulled because it was taking to much time to conclude the deal, this was because Eto'o & Barcelona were taking to long to sort out Eto'o pay off. ( Eto'o was being to greedy, I was also told he is a very complex character )

2) Because of the above you have moved on to your next target which is Adebayor, this deal is close to being concluded. Due to me not being able to speak to my contact I wasn't able to give this info earlier, sorry about that.

3) John Terry is still very much in the melting pot, the latest being that Chelski are trying very hard to persuade JT to stay, but JT is still saying that he wants to talk to City. I was also told that the Chelski trip to the USA could be the breaking point for both party's which is this Thursday.

Nothing to earth shattering there I'm afraid.

Cheers

Spursmad321

spursmad321 said:
I spoke to my source today who confirmed a few things.

1) The eto'o deal was pulled because it was taking to much time to conclude the deal, this was because Eto'o & Barcelona were taking to long to sort out Eto'o pay off. ( Eto'o was being to greedy, I was also told he is a very complex character )

2) Because of the above you have moved on to your next target which is Adebayor, this deal is close to being concluded. Due to me not being able to speak to my contact I wasn't able to give this info earlier, sorry about that.

3) John Terry is still very much in the melting pot, the latest being that Chelski are trying very hard to persuade JT to stay, but JT is still saying that he wants to talk to City. I was also told that the Chelski trip to the USA could be the breaking point for both party's which is this Thursday.

Nothing to earth shattering there I'm afraid.

Cheers

Spursmad321
Nice one fella.

Good stuff Spursmad, info we kind of already know but always good to read it from the horses hoofs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.