info update.

Rammy Blue said:
personally i am still convinced that Chelsea WANT to sell to us and that all this is just posturing for the press/fans.

player power rules nowadays and if JT wants to be in sky blue then there is fook all that Chelsea can do bar getting the max available fee, which is what is going on at the moment.

35 mil plus Studge fee waiver and i think both parties will be extremely happy.

i think thats what the deal m8 ..

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bobmcfc said:
surely he has to get on that plane if a bid hasn't been accepted. i wouldn't read much into it if he does. he would however be much more exposed to the media and i'm sure he will be hounded by the american press

I think he will get on the plane if nothing is sorted...but I wonder if he would threaten privately that he is considering not getting on...or if Chelsea think there is a risk of him announcing he wants to leave whilst on the US tour etc etc and all the bad PR that might cause them in a big market like the US.
Chelsea need this like a second A**hole, negative publicity is the last thing they need just before a megabucks tour of USA with all the , I would have thought it should be sorted either way.

bobmcfc said:
surely he has to get on that plane if a bid hasn't been accepted. i wouldn't read much into it if he does. he would however be much more exposed to the media and i'm sure he will be hounded by the american press

what will the yanks know???

all they talk about is landon and becks

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=1300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?sh ... 24&st=1300</a> Post number 1322. I think you should be more careful with your PM'S.

spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).
I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

No the balance is frimly in City favour Because JT wants to join City, I would say that I am more confident that ever.

That's more like it I can believe that!

mansour's tow ropes said:
bobmcfc said:

what will the yanks know???

all they talk about is landon and becks

You'd be surprised mate, the first 20 mins of the 'soccer report' at 10 oclock is always about the Prem.

terry-benchod said:
http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40124&st=1300 Post number 1322. I think you should be more careful with your PM'S.

Thats not the right one pal someone's made that up.

Great work whoever did it.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Regular Joe said:
Thanks for posting SM. I'm not getting a very positive vibe about the Terry situation in this update compared to some of your previous ones (e.g. when he was going to hand in a transfer request).

I'm also not clear if you're saying that City will pull out and move on to other targets, as they did with Eto'o, if he goes on the USA tour.

I know you've previously called this deal 50:50, and today it's still in the 'melting pot', but do you get the feeling the balance has moved in Chelsea's favour simply because a couple of days have gone by with no development?

I have a few things to add to this which might change your view:-

1) Chelsea don't seem to be putting up much of a fight in the media
2) Stories in the media seem to putting this more towards Terry leaving...this is either from info available to them from Chelsea or stories from Terry's side or both
3) Terry's silence...despite all the furore surrounding the will he won't he, Terry could put an end to this whole situation with a one liner and be done with it...but he chooses not to there has to be a reason...
4) The signing of RSC, Barry, Tevez and Adebayor tomorrow will be proof, if Terry needed it, that ADUG will strengthen the team...will Terry feel so sure about Chelsea spending big in this or future windows?

The only thing that concerns me is that Terry is using the whole situation to better himself. I heard from a source within City yesterday, they put the signing of Terry at 50/ 50 however, this person is usually very very cautious.

Question URG was that the same source that last week said Terry would Possibly hand in a transfer request within 24 hours or was it another source and if so what does the original source say because Spursmad REALLY does seem to have the inside track.MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.