Inigo Martinez

Just seen a video of his tackling, wow, wouldn't last 90 mins with that showing. Red card after red card over here, made Otamendi look extremely upright. Think we should look else where.

Just seen a video of his tackling, wow, wouldn't last 90 mins with that showing. Red card after red card over here, made Otamendi look extremely upright.

Have to say this was my first thought after watching his highlight video.

Have to say this was my first thought after watching his highlight video.
I posted the vid on the options thread, double footed scissor challenges galore, lmao.

I do think though that it wouldn’t be too difficult to coach that out of him, we managed it ok with Nico.

The positives though outweigh the negs, imo, as he looks like he has all the attributes we would like in a defender.

His versatility may swing this one. Evans would not be able to play left-back, but Martinez could, and that versatility is what we desperately need. The number of games and the fact that Kompany and now Delph are feeling the strain indicates we’ll need someone who can cover more than one option. That means, however that he’ll have to be a quick learner: new system, new league, new colleagues, new opponents, new country...

I'm a big fan of this lad, can we please just sign him and fuck the JFE shit into the gutter where it belongs?

And no question his fee, versatility & physicality makes him a very likely target. He's been on/off linked to Barcelona for several years

With his buyout I reckon he will be cheaper than Evans.

Van Dijks fee will see West Brom demanding £35m/ £40m for Evans I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.