Injured man after the game.

SouthStandStander

Anyone know how the man is who was lay unconcious near the southstand with a load of blood coming from his head?

Looked in a bad way judging by the blood under his head.
The police horses surrounded him and I'm sure someone was gripped by the police. Not sure what happened though.

Hope he's OK. Nobody should come to a match to then be lay in the street looking lifeless.

Last edited:
Anyone know how the man is who was lay unconcious near the southstand with a load of blood coming from his head?

The police horses surrounded him and I'm sure someone was gripped by the police. Not sure what happened though.

Hope he's OK. Nobody should come to a match to then be lay in the street looking lifeless.
I walked past,he looked in a really bad way.One copper on horseback was really giving it out shouting at people to move away.I hope the fella is OK.

I posted on the post match thread, it looked shocking and he was motionless, do t know which team he supported but that doesn't matter, I said when I got back on our coach I feared for the guys life, looked about 50/60, his glasses and gone west and he was unconscious and as you say blood was pouring at an alarming rate from his skull. Shame on the person trying to take a photo on their phone.

I posted on the post match thread, it looked shocking and he was motionless, do t know which team he supported but that doesn't matter, I said when I got back on our coach I feared for the guys life, looked about 50/60, his glasses and gone west and he was unconscious and as you say blood was pouring at an alarming rate from his skull. Shame on the person trying to take a photo on their phone.
If I'd of seen anybody trying to film or take photos I'd of knocked the phone out of their hands and stamped on it. Absolutely hate this phenomenon of filming and taking pictures of incidents rather than help, which should be your first instinct. Hope he's ok whoever it is.

If I'd of seen anybody trying to film or take photos I'd of knocked the phone out of their hands and stamped on it. Absolutely hate this phenomenon of filming and taking pictures of incidents rather than help, which should be your first instinct. Hope he's ok whoever it is.
This all day.
Makes me sick when kids film some child getting bullied/battered in a park or somewhere

It’s bad if they’ve started filming afterwards, but filming the incident can actually be really helpful in catching people who think it’s acceptable to assault someone over a football game.

It was one of those situations where moving someone prostate on the floor without medical expertise wasn't advisable. There was a couple of Police there straightaway and even they didn't attempt to help which was probably the right thing to do. He was on his side blood pouring out of his skull, I'd been just in front of him before I think he must have been punched. I heard him hit the ground which caused me to look back, we were all hopeless looking to help but then you think what can I do? The mounted Police then turned up in numbers and made everyone move on.

I'm not very good seeing people like that but the first instinct is to help, however as you say trying to take a photo is disgusting.

It was one of those situations where moving someone prostate on the floor without medical expertise wasn't advisable. There was a couple of Police there straightaway and even they didn't attempt to help which was probably the right thing to do. He was on his side blood pouring out of his skull, I'd been just in front of him before I think he must have been punched. I heard him hit the ground which caused me to look back, we were all hopeless looking to help but then you think what can I do? The mounted Police then turned up in numbers and made everyone move on.

I'm not very good seeing people like that but the first instinct is to help, however as you say trying to take a photo is disgusting
One of the policemen on the horses was really going mad with people stood around,in the few seconds i was walking past I didn't notice anyone filming or taking pictures,but they must have been the way the copper was shouting at people.
Its always a sad thing to witness,probably some right shithouse on either side that had done it, so sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.