Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Blimey, well spotted!
It’s also part of a longer video on the City site where the day comes up and it was the day before the Huddersfield game.

So he still could be out. There’s me thinking you had insider info and you are just as daft as the rest of us!

Grealish has been absent from training the last two days. Someone sent me the attached from Pep’s post match presser after Huddersfield and no one asked Pep why Grealish had suddenly found his way into the list of injured/just coming back players. Either must have a niggle or he’s been struggling after the burglary.

Haaland seems to be a bit in-and-out of training, Akanji I was immediately worried about on Sunday. Stones - hoping we see him training in the sunshine next week and it’s not another 2-3 month absence…

Will a journalist ask the right questions in today’s presser? Won’t hold my breath!

Attachments

• IMG_0865.jpeg
    IMG_0865.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 69
Hmmmm. Didn't like the sound of Pep's answer at the presser about Erling. Suggested that he'd had a very slight setback.
Did he?
I might have missed it but I thought he just said still not available?
Much the same as a lot of players coming back from injury, they don’t force it and especially as we have a weeks warm weather training before a run of games.
I also seem to remember he said something last week about Erling not being back until after the winter break, could be wrong though, it’s an age thing!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.