Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Has Haaland broken/fractured his metatarsal?

Just seems odd how City have underplayed it, but as always the proof in the pudding is in the eating.

He's been out just about 5 weeks, and it looks like maybe after the Abu Dabi break, he may be back in training. Any medical folk on here got an opinion on this.
He's in Madrid getting his medical done ;)

Another game, another of our players injured because the officials don't flag for offside as soon as it happens and let play continue for a dangerous amount of time when any goal isn't going to stand in any case - when is this going to end?

Lino shit it after that couldn't flag quick enough

I thought I saw a tweet from a City news site that all injured players would be available after the return from Abu Dhabi. But now I can’t find it and didn’t see it posted here. Anyone else see anything similar?

I can’t see Haaland in any of the training pics today.
Also didn’t see him in any of the boarding of the plane ones yesterday.

It will be pretty concerning if he hasn’t made this trip as that means the issue might be a lot worse than what’s being reported.

It will be pretty concerning if he hasn’t made this trip as that means the issue might be a lot worse than what’s being reported.

Only a few of them look to have flown out from Manchester yesterday - the rest of them have been on holiday dotted around the UAE by the looks of it, so I assume made their own way there

He will have gone with a physio , it is a warm weather break for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.