Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson, De Bruyne, Akanji, Grealish & Nunes all back in training (p138)

Ake will play left back versus Saka, he usually nullifies him and plays him well. Jack needs to play as he'll track the Mango Muskateer properly and he provides the extra man on the Arsenal right.

I'd prefer Walks up against Martinelli as he's the cheat who doesn't track the attacking defender and is open on the Arsenal counter.

If we win our duels we will win this. I'm hoping they're fearful of KDB as they'll seek to keep him.quiet at the expense of Haaland leaving him 1 v 1 with either centre half.

Last few days on sports channels I'm not sure we should bother turning up and just give them the 3 points they've blown that much smoke up Arsenal's arsehole.

We've not lost at home since Brentford in 2022. That's not changing imo, not to these tarquin cunts.

Ake will play left back versus Saka, he usually nullifies him and plays him well. Jack needs to play as he'll track the Mango Muskateer properly and he provides the extra man on the Arsenal right.

I'd prefer Walks up against Martinelli as he's the cheat who doesn't track the attacking defender and is open on the Arsenal counter.

If we win our duels we will win this. I'm hoping they're fearful of KDB as they'll seek to keep him.quiet at the expense of Haaland leaving him 1 v 1 with either centre half.

Last few days on sports channels I'm not sure we should bother turning up and just give them the 3 points they've blown that much smoke up Arsenal's arsehole.

We've not lost at home since Brentford in 2022. That's not changing imo, not to these tarquin cunts.
Great to read a positive post for once . Let them worry about us. We’re the champions of the world and Pep will ensure we don’t give the title up with a whimper.
Time to turn up the gas .

Since time in memorial, the British media, and public, have hated success and loved the underdog. That is just one part of the reason why we do not get the same support from them as those chasing us.
Unfortunately for them, we are the best team in the land and all the world. If we play at our best, we have nothing to fear from anyone.

Since time in memorial, the British media, and public, have hated success and loved the underdog. That is just one part of the reason why we do not get the same support from them as those chasing us.
Unfortunately for them, we are the best team in the land and all the world. If we play at our best, we have nothing to fear from anyone.
The media were more than happy when favourites like Liverpool & Utd were always winning titles way back in time

I think Stones and Walker will be injured and not in the squad, Ajanki will be on the bench, and Lewis will start.
I hope i'm wrong as Akanji is a safer pair of hands

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.