Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Shame. Would have liked to see all three in the final. They could have helped us. I thought we would at least see Haaland.

Apparently all three were given the chance to prove their fitness according to the Daily Mail and all three failed so were withdrawn from the final squad list.

Shame. Would have liked to see all three in the final. They could have helped us. I thought we would at least see Haaland.

Apparently all three were given the chance to prove their fitness according to the Daily Mail and all three failed so were withdrawn from the final squad list.
‘The daily mail’?? Ok.

You might not like the paper but Jack Gaughan gets reliable info from City.
I’d hope most sane folk don’t like that paper. Those 3 players shouldn’t have travelled. We should have sent the u23’s. Utter nonsense tournament that we’ll be shamed some how for winning, if we do.

I’d hope most sane folk don’t like that paper. Those 3 players shouldn’t have travelled. We should have sent the u23’s. Utter nonsense tournament that we’ll be shamed some how for winning, if we do.
Gaughan is well connected at City and reliable.
Who gives a fuck if we're shamed by some sad little red shirt, only a mardarse would be bothered.
It's a trophy that we haven't won, we should be all in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.