Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

They can't play on Friday as far as I'm aware, but doubt they would've been risked any way. Great to see them all back in training regardless. Think we'll really kick on once all three are available again.

*massively and absurdly overlong, a horrendous additional workload for athletes already at breaking point and a sure fire way to ruin a participating team’s chances of domestic success the following season.

The club equivalent of the nations league nonsense.
“Still, good news about the Chocolate Oranges.”

Those 3 players shouldn’t have travelled. We should have sent the u23’s. Utter nonsense tournament that we’ll be shamed some how for winning, if we do.
They're getting the chance to enjoy the weather, train, relax and get ready for the winter. I

Also it pleases everybody involved that they are there. The cheers Erling and Kev got when their faces were shown on the big screen said it all.

The tournament is a recognised FIFA competition that comes with being Champions of Europe. The exposure in the eyes of the World is important for our club, so i hope we're proud to be there and that we do go on and win it.

*massively and absurdly overlong, a horrendous additional workload for athletes already at breaking point and a sure fire way to ruin a participating team’s chances of domestic success the following season.

The club equivalent of the nations league nonsense.

Cannot agree more. Treating the players at the top clubs like pack horses. Unless it be like cash cows. Of course, UEFA wants it, FIFA wants it, the clubs want it (juicy television pay-offs) and a lot of fans want it, let's be honest. Because more is always better.
Except that it isn't.

They can't play on Friday as far as I'm aware, but doubt they would've been risked any way. Great to see them all back in training regardless. Think we'll really kick on once all three are available again.

I don't think for one second that they'll play. I think it was more about building esprit de corps, frankly. Just the lads being all together. Certain of it.

I’d hope most sane folk don’t like that paper. Those 3 players shouldn’t have travelled. We should have sent the u23’s. Utter nonsense tournament that we’ll be shamed some how for winning, if we do.
Or Little Manchester City will be Champions of the Fucking World, all for the sake of having to rearrange ONE premier league. I’ll take that utter nonsense over your utter nonsense. This time tomorrow we could be singing Best Team in the Land and all the World with Total Accuracy

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.