Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson, De Bruyne, Akanji, Grealish & Nunes all back in training (p138)

All 3 of them are Internationals, no confidence needed not to mention experience
More so experience and confidence playing in our system.

Whenever there are injuries there are opportunities for others to take and they have all put their hand up and most likely given Pep even more confidence in the squad and the recruitment.

I'm glad we were able to see them playing this early and I'm also glad that we've been able to see Alvarez shine in the KDB role.

We'll be more than fine.

A disastrous night that is. Stones' "longer" must mean a month, Grealish 7-10 days is huge, KDB is 3+ months and Silva "next games" means 3-4 weeks or more.
This is horrifying and I guess we will start dropping points here and there :(

Let's not forget our natural leader and best player KDB will be off for 4 months. Don't really think we could win big games without him.
Tough days coming :(
Oh FFS......... chill out you little drama queen you!

The injuries are not a surprise given the amount of football we've been playing for a number of seasons now, the reduced length of breaks within seasons, and the reliance on what feels like an ever-shrinking squad. It could be that we are yet going to see more such injuries this season, especially to players that have been through the mill in the last two. Last night would have been a perfect opportunity for Palmer and McAtee to play, yet we now find ourselves with a gap in the homegrown squad in that age range and instead have to trust Lewis and Bobb. They are younger and we'll ultimately benefit from their development earlier than we anticipated, yet because of their youth Guardiola cannot trust them to play as long as he might have Palmer and McAtee, which all the time just adds more and more minutes to wearying legs.

A disastrous night that is. Stones' "longer" must mean a month, Grealish 7-10 days is huge, KDB is 3+ months and Silva "next games" means 3-4 weeks or more.

Let's not forget our natural leader and best player KDB will be off for 4 months. Don't really think we could win big games without him.
Your wumming really needs work , you became obvious ages ago

Not too concerned with the amount of injuries as Pep always finds some way of improvising.

It's more the number of injuries that don't seem to be happening in match situations.

Even by my glass half empty standards that's ridiculous. Shameless wummery, raggery or both.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.