Injuries...

Gillespie said:
dave_blue12 said:
Damanino said:
I am starting to think that hard fitness training costing us that Pellegrini started in pre season, so many muscle injuries its unreal.

We had a tour in South Africa in the summer, and remember players saying they were never as tired and train 3 times a day.

It would be stupid to think Fernandinho is the last injured players. There will be more. And putting in the bench players into Pellegrini's style will be bad. For this style we need really good players to perform very well. Not Rodwells and co doing OK.

If we are to miss out on Silverware it is the injuries that will cost us.

Surely the club must investigate why we have so may muscle injuries !

As I said earlier above, all the top teams have been plagued with injuries with the exception of Chelsea.
At least you have the best squad to cope with them. How difficult do think it is for the other clubs lacking your resources?

Frankly I don't give a shit about other clubs.

What concerns me is that we are getting a lot of similar types of injuries and I have doubts that it is just bad luck. Training regimes make a big difference - look what Moyes has done to Utd in terms of injuries.

Given Chelsea's excellent injury record I wonder if they are doing things better than us in terms of training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.