Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Pep has never thrown a game in his life.
Throwing a game is a bit over the top but he picked a team that was not up to the task, similar to Leeds.
When he had the choice of bringing on 5 subs, he made 1 sub by choice. The DeBruyne substitution was forced upon him.
A 20 minute run out for Bernardo and Mahrez would have shown some form of urgency.

Anyone who doesn`t think he tossed that off yesterday is deluded. The only question is why he thought tossing The FA Cup and the possible Quadruple off was in our best interest. Sure as eggs are eggs he will toss off the Villa or Spurs games. Just like he does against Solskjaer he doesn`t seem to give a fuck.

If there ever was a post that perfectly reflected a username, this is the one.

You can call it what you want, but you haven't provided any evidence to back up your opinion
I haven't a clue what you are talking about, why would I need to provide evidence that KDB and Dias in my opinion should have been at the top of the list for rotation, when wholesale changes were planned.

any KDB injury up dates ? its sounding bad if nothing has come out it could be a season ender for kev

I haven't a clue what you are talking about, why would I need to provide evidence that KDB and Dias in my opinion should have been at the top of the list for rotation, when wholesale changes were planned.
You've drifted way off your original post which was it was Sod's law that we lost KDB after resting the rest of the team. Which itself made no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.