Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they needed a scan to confirm it then I expect it is low grade and back in contention for the Foxes along with Sane no doubt.

Never thought I'd be 'glad' of one of ours injured! And what I mean by 'glad' is he is due a few weeks rest he plays basically every minute of every game for City and England. This 3 week lay off could be good for Raheem.
Shows how shit he's been when nobody has said " oh fuck this is a blow", where two to three months ago we'd all be saying that.

Shows how shit he's been when nobody has said " oh fuck this is a blow", where two to three months ago we'd all be saying that.
A year ago we would have needed to put up the number for Samaritans.

This rest will be good for him as long as he gets the support (physio and psychological) he needs. If so, he’ll probably come back from it and get 10 more goals and 10 more assists to close the season.

Exactly. He's the one player we couldn't do without at the start of the season he was incredible. Last few months he looks like the Raheem Sterling from 2016!
Would be nice if he did get his form back coming into the knockout stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.